PQ is about how you show up, the energy you create, the presence you have and your ability to manage stress and the quality of your life.
Reaching your true potential can be boiled down to these two factors: Being self-aware and mentally fit.
PQ is the science and practice of developing mastery over your mind so you can make your highest contribution in the world.
Research with 500,000 participants has shown PQ to be the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
Find out more about how PQ works here.
You get to build a foundation of mental fitness by strengthening three critical mental muscles to shift the balance of power from your inner Saboteurs (your negative self) to your inner Sage (your positive self).
- Week 1: Assessment
We start with a short PQ online assessment followed by a one on one preparation session.
- Week 2: Self-Command Muscle
Through a breakthrough process called PQ reps, you get to boost your Self-Command muscle. Each PQ rep only takes 10 seconds and can be done with eyes open or closed. With each PQ rep, you develop greater mastery over your own mind, quiet the negative and activate the positive region of your brain.
- Week 3-4: Saboteur Interceptor Muscle
You get to intercept your top Saboteurs the moment they try to hijack your thoughts, feelings, and actions. In preparation for this practice, you get to expose the lies, limiting beliefs and damage of your Saboteurs so they can no longer fool you into thinking they are helpful to you.
- Week 5-7: Sage Muscle
You get to practice the Sage Perspective that every problem or challenge can be converted into a gift and opportunity. You get to generate the gift through the 5 Sage Powers of Empathise, Explore, Innovate, Navigate, and Activate.
- Week 8: Debrief
Reflect on what you learned and what you want to continue to put into practice.
The Positive Intelligence Program grows your three core mental fitness muscles within eight weeks. Breakthrough app delivers personalised daily practices that result in powerful new habits for a positive mind.
Every participant downloads the PQ app which is the portal to the program contents.
The app contains:
- The Daily Focus:
- One two-minute video is uploaded to introduce the focus of the day
- Three two-minute guided “PQ reps” exercises released throughout the day
- One journal exercise released at the end of the day (with short reflection questions)
- The PQ Gym: contains twelve PQ reps exercises of different lengths and different focus for anyone who wishes to do more PQ rep practice that’s what in the Daily Focus
- The Community (a chat for participants to share with each other)
- The Modules (where the weekly classes are uploaded and stored)
- Your dashboard (to track your own progress)
- The eight first chapters of the accompanying book in audio book format.
- Every weekend, a one-hour long course video is uploaded to the app which kicks off the week – and which participants have the whole weekend to watch or listen to before their Pod meeting.
For four days a week, starting on Tuesday, a new Daily Focus is uploaded, and participants go back to the app five times throughout the day for two-minutes or less each time to practice (so a max of 10 minutes/day).
Once a week, ideally on Mondays or Tuesdays, there is a group coaching meeting in a Pod to share and support you in your learning and progress.
The program also gives participants access to the Saboteur Assessment and the PQ Score Assessment.
Minimum time investment recap for participants
- 1 hour weekly class video
- 1 weekly Pod debrief meeting (15 to 30 minutes long depending on Pod size)
- Daily 2 minutes x 5 = 10 minutes/day for 4 days
- Optional: audio book
Weekly time investment total: about 2 hours a week for 8 weeks at your own pace.
- Cost of the 8-week program $1495 per person
- PQ self- assessment
- 8-week program
- Includes access to the app
- 5 hours coaching
- Book extract chapters 1 – 8
To find out more or sign up, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.